Host: Isabelle Körner
- Hans H. Stein, Director, Representation of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia to the European Union
Opening Key Note
- Vice-President Věra Jourová, European Commission
Setting the Scene
- Ben Scott, Executive Director, Reset.tech
A – Regulatory Solutions
An expert opinion: Presentation of the legal study “Disinformation. Risks, Regulatory Gaps and Adequate Countermeasures.”
- Wolfgang Schulz, Director, Leibniz Institute for Media Research | Hans-Bredow-Institut (HBI)
A practical approach: French law on the fight against the manipulation of information
- Frédéric Bokobza, Deputy Director General, Conseil supérieur de l’audiovisuel (France)
15 Minutes Break
B – Media Literacy Solutions
“How to” media literacy project. Key findings of ERGA’s Action Group for Media Literacy.
- Stephanie Comey, Senior Manager, Broadcasting Authority of Ireland
The age of brochures is over. Media literacy meets the digital age.
- Antje von Berg, Team Leader Media Literacy, Media Authority of North Rhine-Westphalia
C – Discussion
What have we achieved? Where should we be going next?
- Marisa Jimenez Martin, Director and Deputy Head of EU Affairs, Meta
- Renate Nikolay, Head of Cabinet of Vice-President Jourová, European Commission
- Tobias Schmid, Chair of ERGA and Commissioner for European Affairs of the German Media Authorities
- Heike Raab, State Secretary of Rhineland-Palatinate